Friday 19 August 2011

Single

Aside from not having body heat in my bed, what am I missing? I honestly get affection, I get sex, and I have someone to bitch too when I feel crumy...I am so confused about what a relationship is, sorry I meant being in one. I've met 5 people to date who are okay with their partners messing with other people as long as there is a justification...---> O_o *my face*....am I old school? Last time i checked the only time it was okay to cheat was if you were okay with the consequence of me leaving you. I've assisted cheating men in my past because I was put under the illusion that they were single but no...they were just cheating, openly cheating; they were more comfortable with telling their girl we were fucking than telling me that they were taken. Who makes the rules anyways though? Maybe I'm wrong and they're right. Maybe there is no wrong or right, all I know is that I'm three years into my lonesome lovely relationship and I feel happy single.

No comments:

Post a Comment