Sunday 7 August 2011

Breathe In, Breathe Out

Some days are easier than others....but the rough days seem to drag me by my foot n scrape my forehead...literally. I get so high on life that when I crash I crash hard. WTF it was just yesterday I was sitting on top of the world, how the fuck did I get back here? I've been used....constantly used, been to stupid to realize it. I've seen it happen to others and I've said I can't relate, while preaching this, its happening to me in another way. No more drinking for me to ease my thoughts, I'm just going to sit through it. I'm going to sit beside myself and evaluate, a little conversation. I can't keep relapsing when it comes to people because I find my frustration level rises, I black listed them for a reason. Too many chances! We are all hypocrites whether we believe it or not, but that doesn't mean that its okay. We can't just sit here satisfied with that. I need a purge. When you throw everything out without even looking, just throwing and throwing.......I'm going to take a deep breath and throw

No comments:

Post a Comment