Monday 5 September 2011

What's the purpose of signs? Because I thought they were suppose to be read. Okay better question, what are the purpose of signs if you are intentionally going to make your words contradict your actions? The mystery keeps me hanging on I won't lie, but I'd just like to hear it. I've been here before, and last time I was here I stayed too long then fucked it up; I fucked it up intentionally. Someone's waiting for someone to stop the bullshit. I don't show signs I just keep it to myself, the best poker face in the game, I don't see the point...maybe you don't either. Maybe you understand the concept of the line, there's nothing wrong with walking on it just don't cross it. Maybe I'm just wrong and it's all me. Why the fuck am I over thinking this. This is stupid of me. On another note I've been sober for some time now and it's not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment