Friday 5 August 2011

THE GREAT CONVERSATION

*Dah dah dah* SEX!!! It never fails that sex is the conversation that boys and girls can't wait to get to, it's like no one has regards to time or location when it comes to that! Dinner table, car, stroll in the park for crying out loud, let's just get that soft mushy stuff out the way and get to sex. I love hearing the feedback from both parties, I love the fact that some people don't understand we all want different things, and of course NO ONE in these conversations are bad at sex. No one has a small dick, no one sucks dick, no one cuddles, and no one goes less than 25mins...nope never fails. I love the part where guys talk about hitting the G spot and how many girls they've made squirt and how my dudes aren't doing me right. I'm not going to lie that's how conversation gets exciting yet awkward, because after talking about sex where does conversation go after "So how about them blue jays?".... It pretty much has to enter an awkward stage until something half as interesting can be thought of...Sex makes for a great conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment